About the Dish
A refreshing nuance with crisp lemon and passion fruit aromas. Enjoy a healthy feast with lamb chops seasoned with yuzu pepper on a plate full of fresh raw vegetables.
- 3 Lamb chops
- 3tsp Yuzu pepper
- 1 piece Mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic bianco vinegar: as needed
- Olive oil, salt, pepper: each as needed
- Salad greens, watercress, snap peas
- Alfalfa, dill, etc.: as much as you like
Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and grill on both sides of the grill for 8-10 minutes. When it’s crispy, add yuzu pepper.
Place as many vegetables as you like on a platter and top with lamb chops and mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle the vegetables and cheese with olive oil and balsamic bianco vinegar, and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap the lamb chops with vegetables or mix them with cheese to enjoy in any style.
Wine name: Stablemate Sauvignon Blanc
Importer: GRN Co., Ltd.