- 1kg Australian lamb leg cut in small pieces
- 1 Packet meat curry
- 1 Box coconut santan milk
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 3 Potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1tsp Salt
- 3 Cinnamon
- 3 Star anise
- 3 Cloves
- 2 cups Water
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 Large red onion, grind to a fine paste
- 1 Large red onion, sliced onions
- 3 cloves garlic, grind to a fine paste
- 1 Red chili sliced, grind to a fine paste
- 1 Small ginger, grind to fine paste
Marinate the lamb with the lamb marination for at least half and hour. Set aside.
Heat oil in pot and fry the sliced red onions , cinnamon, cloves and star anise.
Add the marinated lamb to the pot and stir fry till fragrant.
Pour in the santan milk then add water into the pot and cover the pot.
Add potatoes and tomatoes.
Add in salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot white rice.